What are Jenga Payment Links?
Jenga Payment links (powered by Jenga Payment Gateway) allow you to start accepting payments from your customers using zero code.
- The payment link is shared with merchant(s) who don't have an existing website.
- The merchant then sends the generated links to their customers via their preferred channels e.g email, social media etc.
- The customer(s) will then access the link to fulfil payments.
How do I set up Jenga Payment Links?
Setting up Jenga Payment Links will allow sending of the payment link to one or more customers at the same time.
Step 1: Ensure your account is on live mode (Live environment). See how to go live.
On the settings tab in your Jenga Hq dashboard go to Payments > Payment links
Click on either a single payment link or bulk payment link depending on if you want to send to one or more customers.
Step 3: Fill the boxes
- Reference can be a number or title.
- The currency that appears depends on the currency you have subscribed to.
- A callback URL is a link that is sent to the website baring the information on the payment link.
Step 4: Generate the link.
Step 6: When the customer clicks pay from the click button sent via email it will lead directly to the checkout window.
- A checkout window will appear with some boxes that will be auto-filled with relevant information but fill the address box.
N/B any box marked with an asterisk is required.
- Accept terms
- Choose a payment method
If the customer pays via M-PESA, they will receive an SDK push to authorize payment by entering their pin.
Please sign in to leave a comment.