What are Jenga Payment Links?
Jenga Payment links (powered by Jenga Payment Gateway) allow you to start accepting payments from your customers using zero code.
- The payment link is shared with merchant(s) who don't have an existing website.
- The merchant then sends the generated links to their customers via their preferred channels e.g email, social media etc.
- The customer(s) will then access the link to fulfil payments.
About Jenga Payment Gateway
Jenga PGW enables you to accept online payments in minutes. Collect your customers' payment information easily and securely on the web or mobile, from debit and credit cards to mobile money providers. You can sign up for a test account here to get the full experience.
With Jenga Payment Gateway you can receive Mobile money payments, card payments and bank transfers.
You can also install the Jenga Woocommerce plugin and send payment links to your customers should you not have a website for your business.
How do I set up Jenga Payment Links?
Setting up Jenga Payment Links will allow sending of the payment link to one or more customers at the same time.
Step 1: Ensure your account is on live mode (Live environment). See how to go live.
On the settings tab in your Jenga Hq dashboard go to Payments > Payment links
Click on either a single payment link or bulk payment link depending on if you want to send to one or more customers.
Step 3: Fill the boxes
- Reference can be a number or title.
- The currency that appears depends on the currency you have subscribed to.
- A callback URL is a link that is sent to the website baring the information on the payment link.
Step 4: Generate the link.
Step 6: When the customer clicks pay from the click button sent via email it will lead directly to the checkout window.
- A checkout window will appear with some boxes that will be auto-filled with relevant information but fill the address box.
N/B any box marked with an asterisk is required.
- Accept terms
- Choose a payment method
If the customer pays via M-PESA, they will receive an SDK push to authorize payment by entering their pin.